Zoetermeer wants to ensure that public buildings and the living environment are easily accessible for everyone. Also for people with disabilities.

Furthermore, we want everyone to be able to use this website properly. Do you come across a web page or online form that is not easily accessible? Please let us know.

What should you do?

You can file a free report if you are dissatisfied with the accessibility and/or accessibility of:

  • a public building
  • A thoroughfare on the street (public space)
  • an event

 Notification of accessibility and/or accessibility

  • our website

Report accessibility and/or accessibility website

You can fill out the forms with or without your name and address information. Do you not fill in your information? Then we cannot give you any information about the handling of your report.

You can also send photos of the situation with the form.

How long will it take?

Report about municipality building or public space

  • We will contact you within 10 business days.
  • We will handle your report within our service standards.

Report about building not belonging to municipality

  • If possible we will forward your report to the owner of the building.
  • We will let you know what we have done with your report.
  • We have no control over the handling of your report by the property owner.

Notification of accessibility at event

  • We will send your notification to the department that issued the permit for the event.

Report about our website

  • We will forward your report to web editors.
  • Web editorial staff will let you know what has been done with your report.

Reporting about your tool

Do you have a problem with a tool (for example, your wheelchair or mobility scooter)? If so, you can report it to the supplier or service provider who provided the aid. For more information, see Problem with your aid or service provider?