You can contact us in the following ways.
- Make an appointment to visit our Public Square: www.zoetermeer.nl/afspraakmaken
- Purchase of products or services: www.zoetermeer.nl/dienstverlening
- Report damage, dirt or nuisance easily and quickly via Notification of living environment (public space) or with the MijnGemeente app.
- To report something to us or indicate your dissatisfaction with something: www.zoetermeer.nl/contactformulier
Sign language or speech interpreter when calling online
Deaf, hard of hearing and people who have difficulty with speech can use a sign language interpreter or writing interpreter free of charge. You then call us via Teletolk. You choose a writing interpreter or sign language interpreter. The interpreter translates everything into spoken language for the municipal employees and vice versa.
Other options if we cannot help you online
- On weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: by phone at 14 079 (from abroad 0031 79 346 8004).
For urgent reports about public space, you can also call 14 079 outside office hours,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Telephone calls may sometimes be recorded for training purposes. These calls are only used to train our employees.
- WhatsApp via 06 55449955(external link)
- We handle WhatsApp messages during our telephone business hours.
- We communicate in our WhatsApp messages in the "you" form.
- Please do not send private information with your message, such as photos and documents. We also do not request or send personal (privacy-sensitive) data via WhatsApp.
- It is not possible to make, change or cancel an appointment with the municipality via WhatsApp. Making an appointment is easy and quick at www.zoetermeer.nl/afspraakmaken. You can also purchase many products online at www.zoetermeer.nl/dienstverlening.
- You cannot submit an objection or related documents via WhatsApp. For more information, visit the Objections page.
- You cannot report public space via WhatsApp. You can report damage, dirt or nuisance via Report public space or with the MijnGemeente app.
- When you submit a proposition to us, we do not respond to it.
- By mail: P.O. Box 15, 2700 AA Zoetermeer. Mail can also be handed in in the mailbox at Frankrijklaan 6.