Official notices of the Municipality of Zoetermeer are published in the Municipal Gazette.
Many notices allow you to object or appeal. In some cases it is possible to submit views against a draft decision. This gives you the opportunity to draw attention to your interests and present your opinion or arguments against the draft. How to submit an objection or appeal or your view can be read in the announcement.
Search in notices
- Search official notices(external link)
- Ordinances and regulations Zoetermeer(external link)
- Map with current information on environmental permits (OmgevingsAlert)(external link) (use Google Chrome)
Did you know that on Overheid.nl(external link), in addition to the announcements of the municipality of Zoetermeer, you can also search the announcements of the water board and the province? For example, you can also consult the traffic orders in the Government Gazette.
Stay up to date on announcements?
Want to stay up to date on announcements in your area? Then you can use:
- The OmgevingsAlert app. This app can be downloaded from the App store(external link) (iOS) or from Google Play(external link) (Android).
- The e-mail service announcements on Overheid.nl(external link)
Would you like to see the accompanying documents of an announcement? This is possible at the Environment Desk in City Hall. To do so, you must make an appointment in advance.
Map local notices
On the "Local Notices" map you can see at a glance the local notices of the municipality, province and water boards. When you click on an icon, you can read which announcement it concerns and find a link to the Municipal Gazette for more information. In the Municipal Gazette you can read if and how you can object to a decision.