Are you or do you know someone in Zoetermeer who is homeless? Or are you a resident of Zoetermeer afraid that this will happen soon? Then you can make a free appointment with an employee of the Daklozenpunt (homeless center). The staff member can help you further in a conversation:

  • Providing information and advice.
  • Register and refer to the Hague homeless shelter (if needed).
  • Help with practical matters, such as registering with Woonnet.
  • Refer to appropriate relief organizations.
  • Help with applying for a letter address.
  • We cannot offer you housing.

Also read the frequently asked questions below. Maybe your question is already answered there.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can the municipality arrange housing for me?

No, the municipality cannot arrange housing. You can register with Woonnet Haaglanden. We can help you with that if necessary. Other ideas for finding housing are in the leaflet 'I am looking for a house'. We can send you this leaflet by e-mail if you register with us. 

Can the municipality provide a declaration of urgency?

No, but we can work with you to see if you qualify for an urgency notice and what you need to do to get one.

Does the municipality of Zoetermeer have a night shelter?

No, for this you can go to the Daklozenloket in The Hague. For this you need a night shelter pass. You can apply for this at the Daklozenloket The Hague . We can refer you warmly to The Hague. You can report to us for that.

Someone wants to be a letter address for me. How do I apply for that?

You can find more information about applying for a letter address in the Letter Address product.

I have no one who wants to be a mailing address for me. What do I need to do?

The Homeless Point can help you apply for this. We will see if you qualify for a letter address with the Salvation Army.

Can my social worker also make an appointment for me at the Homeless Point and come with me to the appointment?

Yes you may. It can be nice to have someone assist you.

I want homeless assistance benefits, what should I do?

For this you can contact the Daklozenloket in The Hague. We can warmly refer you to The Hague. For this you can report to us.

I don't have money to travel to the Homeless Counter in The Hague. What now?

The Homeless Point can give you an HTM day pass. Make an appointment with a staff member of the Homeless Point to do so.

Can I visit the Homeless Point if I have never lived in Zoetermeer?

In principle, you cannot come to us if you are not a (former) resident of Zoetermeer. It is best to contact the municipality where you were last registered.

Make an appointment

You can make an appointment at the Homeless Point in 2 ways:


Appointment Homeless Point


Call 14 079.

Don't have a phone or credit?

Then stop by the Werkplein desk at 9 Southbound (on weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.).

How long will it take?

We will try to set up a call appointment with you within 1 week.