Individual guidance (Wmo)

Individual counseling helps you to be and stay more independent. This allows you to continue living in your own environment for as long as possible.

Consider help with:

  • building and maintaining social contacts
  • your household
  • your records
  • organizing a meaningful daytime activity
  • your personal care

Signing up for individual counseling

Sign up with inZet. They offer individual counseling activities. You do not need permission from the municipality for this.

Independent client support

Do you have questions about care, housing, work, education or parenting? Then an independent client supporter can think along with you. They know what help is available and know the laws and rules. They can also mediate in case of complaints and problems with the municipality or care providers.

For example, they can help you by:

  • Clarify your request for help.
  • To help if you want to file a complaint.
  • Seeking the right help.
  • Making an appointment or going with you to an appointment.

The client supporters work at Adviespunt Zorgbelang and not at the municipality or a health care provider. The client supporters listen, think with you and advise. They have a duty of confidentiality. The help is free of charge. Young people can also contact the client supporters.

For more information, visit the website of Adviespunt Zorgbelang.